We offer a wide range of services for you and your pet.
- Consultations for cats, dogs and exotic species.
Pet Passports and Exports
- Both our vets are registered as Official Veterinarians with the AHVLA and are able to issue and sign passports and sign export documentation.
- We have a state of the art digital X ray processor, allowing us to take high quality X rays.
- Including routine vaccinations, worming treatments, flea prevention.
- Teeth cleaning and polishing, tooth extractions, oral surgery.
- Oral hygiene advice.
- Dental treatment of rodents.
- Advice on feeding puppies and kittens as well as adult animals.
- Tailored nutritional advice for animals with specific medical needs or weight problems.
- Advice on feeding exotic species, as well as dietary supplementation for reptiles.
- In house blood sample analysis.
- Skin sample analysis
- Faecal microscopy
- We also utilise commercial veterinary laboratories for more complex or specialist testing.
- In house ultrasound machine.
- State of the art colour doppler ultrasound, for general and cardiac ultrasound available within the group.